The warranty period is the period during which the customer, having discovered the lack of the goods has the right to require the seller or the manufacturer to take measures to eliminate the defect. The seller must rectify the deficiencies, unless it is proved that they arose as a result of the buyer's violation of the rules of operation.
At what point does the guarantee start?
- from the moment of transfer of the goods to the consumer, if the contract does not specify;
- if there is no possibility to set a purchase day, then the guarantee comes from the moment of manufacture;
- on seasonal goods the guarantee comes from the beginning of the season;
- when ordering a product from an online store, the warranty begins on the day of delivery.
The warranty service includes:
- elimination of defects in certified service centers;
- exchange for a similar product at no extra cost;
- exchange for a similar product with an additional payment;
- return of goods and transfer of funds to the buyer's account.
Rules of exchange and return of goods:
Exchange and return of products of appropriate quality
The seller guarantees that the buyer within 7 days from the moment of purchase of the goods can refuse the goods of proper quality if:
- the goods were not put into operation and are of a commercial type, are in the package with all the labels, and also there are documents for the purchase of the goods;
- the goods are not included in the list of products of appropriate quality, not subject to return and exchange.
The buyer has the right to exchange goods of appropriate quality for another trade offer of this product or other goods that are identical in value or for other goods with an additional charge or a return of the difference in price.
Exchange and return of products of inadequate quality
If the buyer has discovered the shortcomings of the goods after purchasing it, then he may require replacement from the seller. Replacement should be made within 7 days from the date of presentation of the demand. In the event that an examination is made for the conformity of the goods to the specified norms, the exchange must be made within 20 days.
Technically complex goods of inadequate quality are replaced by goods of the same brand or similar goods of another brand with a cost recalculation. The refund is made by canceling the purchase and sale agreement and refunding the amount in the amount of the value of the goods.
The repayment period depends on the type of payment that the buyer originally chose.